my fashion diary.

Friday, January 24, 2014

The Girl With The Big Pink Hat

As I was walking out of H&M I spotted the cutest pink winter hat. How dope?! It's my favorite color, it fits over my big head, & the best part of all is...It was only $9.95!!!! I am in bohemian hippie heaven.


 Hat: H&M
Tank: H&M
Leather Jacket: For Elyse

                               
As far as personal style goes, this is so ME! It's just so pretty & whimsical. I went into character as soon as I put it on. This hat gave me a reason to let my crazy out. It was also great for my bad hair day! ;-)

                                                                    Jeans: Alloy

If you're unhappy, guess what? It shows. It shows in the way you communicate, it shows in your pictures, & even in how you dress. Relax, Smile, Laugh. Let your gut hang. Being cool is just being YOU!        You don't have to pretend, being yourself is better than anything else. With that being said, my next post will be all nudes.




                               P.s. Sike!!! Thanks for reading! Be sure to subscribe!
-C.B.B.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment