my fashion diary.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

ALter Ego

The Diva;
Is who I am at events, during photoshoots, & on casting calls. 
Not the bad attitude kinda diva.
Just the reserved, discreet, sharp-eyed, but still fierce *snap, snap* diva.
More serious than usual.
This is ME +  my protective SCREEN
I won't say wall bc they block out everyone.
It's definitely a screen.
 I am willing to let others in--they just have to be inspected in advance.



What I'd like ppl to know about Diva me;
Kinda shy.
Very observant.
Quiet & listening.
Learning.
Nice.
Confident, yet polite.
Approachable.
--I am all these thing while SERVING, boo!





The Goofball 
People who actually get to know me can attest to this. 
I am such a clown.
Give me positive vibes & you will have a great time!
This is me at the purest, most natural level.
I want every person who interacts with me to leave happy.
It doesn't matter if our conversation was 2 minutes or 2 hours.




What I'd like ppl to know about Goofball me;
I am genuinely a happy person.
This is really ME.
There aren't many things that make me angry,
I would rather smile then frown.
I randomly dance & sing--sorry if that scares you.
Be prepared to laugh (A LOT) bc this is my lifestyle.
I believe that I can befriend virtually ANYONE.
Please, do not take my kindness for weakness.
When my smile goes in the other direction on my face, 
it's NOT pretty.





I've been through so much in this industry dealing with different people.
I have learned that I don't have to block everyone out.
JUST SCREEN THEM.
I choose who I let in my life.
& sometimes that means turning off the crazy party-girl and closing my mouth.
Opening my eyes & ears and just letting people reveal who they are.
I'm just learning, at the tender age of 21, that it's ok to be picky with who my friends are.
I just didn't know I'd go from a circle to a dot! HA!



& I'll leave you with this; 

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.”

― Al Capone


Thank you so much for reading!!
Be sure to subscribe using Google+
-C.B.B.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment