my fashion diary.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

BELLE-Air

Hi Hunni Bee's 
Trench Coat HERE
Lace Dress HERE
Similar Shoes HERE
Watch HERE
As much as it sucks to see summer leave,
I am extremely excited about fall fashion.


I live for trench coats, riding boots, scarfs, leather jackets, knee-hi's, pea coats, & sweaters!
As a glamazon, it's hard to find clothes that are long enough and also flatter my curves.
But I've found that my favorite retailers are now becoming more tall girl & plus friendly.
I pretty much have my entire fall wardrobe.  
YES Fall, this girl is ready for you!

FUN FACT:
I'm a fall baby.
Birthday: November 9th

These are the best times of the year.
Holidays are coming. 
Everything is changing all around me.

I'm looking forward to the unexpected.
I'm looking forward to the memories.
I'm looking forward to blogging & growing!

I love this trench. 
It cinches at the waist & falls like a tutu on the bottom half.


I didn't like this dress when I first pulled it but decided to try it on anyway (glad I did).  I also purchased a similar lace dress from Target but this ones a little more dressy. 
It's a size 14 but fits like a 12.
Absolutely love this dress!




There is something so beautiful & poetic about the way the flowers and leaves wither away- giving up their brightest, most beautiful colors right before dying.
This is why I love the fall.
Change is beautiful.
See.The.Beauty.In.EVERYTHING.

Thanks for reading!
Check back soon!
<3

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment