my fashion diary.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

CurvesRockFashionWeekend2014: Behind The Scenes

Click your photos then hold, & save. Don't forget to hashtag #CurvyBrittnieBlogs

HEY LADIES! I'm dumping the photos here. Use them & don't forget to hashtag #curvybrittnieblogs. You were wonderful & I had such a great time with you all.


I met some of my fb friends & caught up with others at the Curves & Cufflinks Mixer! I got to network, view some curvy art in progress, shop, & laugh all night! I had a cool time :-)
Take a look at what happens when model are not on the RUNWAY.










I know you've probably seen the pictures from the actual show but what ppl don't get to see is all the bonding & fun that goes on behind the scenes! 

SHOWTIME...
SAMANTHA LEBBIE- IPM 


                   

SULTRY GLAMAZON CLOSET

MORGAN WHITNEY WEARING DREAMS BY DANIELLE
WEME ENOFE, BRITTNIE SCURRY, MORGAN WHITNEY


BUTE'

MARCO HALL


TRUE DIVA DESIGNS
Suzette Michelle, Vanessa Mays- Bicoastal Models



ALIYAH CHERRISSE- TRUE MODEL MANAGEMENT
NNENA UZOCHUKWU, WEME ENOFE

STEFI ALI, NNENA, QUAN MICHELLE, ROSIE RODRIGUEZ 


ALIYAH CHERRISSE, MICHELLE HILTON- TRUE MODEL MANAGEMENT 

PHOTOGRAPHER RICK JONES, SUZETTE MICHELLE, VANESSA MAYS- BICOASTAL MODELS



YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU.
YOU HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT GIVING, HELPFUL, & 100% SINCE DAY ONE!
I LOOK FORWARD TO BEING ABLE TO RETURN THE FAVOR!!
MY DEAR FRIEND, SUZETTE MICHELLE.



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! 
Come back SOON. 
-C.B.B. <3

P.S. Please inbox me to give me info about your looks?!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment