my fashion diary.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sean Anthony Designs: It's All About The City 2014

I had the pleasure of walking in Sean Anthony Design's 2014 Fashion Showcase- It's All About The City last week! I had such a great time at this event. I was nervous at first being on the 50th floor but it was such a beautiful sight.I absolutely loved the new line. It was super fun, colorful, & sexy. The new bombers are everything! I have a special bond with the yellow dress I wore, so I'll be purchasing that dress ASAP! I love Sean Anthony Designs. Check out these behind the scenes & after-the-show photos!


Stylist Corrinn Chishimba-BEAUTY BOY STYLE

Plus Model Brittnie Scurry (Me, hehe)

I absolutely love this dress! 

Plus Model & Runway Coach Angie de Milo



Grind time backstage! Lori & Corrinn adding the finishing touches.

Look at this model in disguise as a stylist. She's gorgeous!

& This BEAUTY Vicky Poole...

She's a sweetheart & she's killing this look. This Taxi Bomber was definitely my fav!




Hey look who it is. Allison McGevna, the woman who inspired me to blog. She's a doll. :-)

It's All About This Bomber...I mean, The City!
Yve Edmond, Allison McGevna, Angie de Milo, Limarie Lewis, Colleen Stovall, & The Princess Jayla Stovall
Plus Model Barrett Rosser
Lori (Sean Anthony Designs) & Plus Model & Blogger Colleen Stovall



 Be sure to visit Sean Anthony Designs today for your latest spring fashion!

Thanks for reading! Stay Curvy!

-C.B.B.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment